The purpose of 3DLAC® is to make the 3D printing process easier and more successful.
The first layers in the printing process will be fixed with a light 3DLAC® spray on the heated HeatedBed at the point where the part will be printing. This action prevents unwanted effects or deformation. Once the printing process ends and the temperature of the HeatedBed is below 50 ° C the model can be removed without any effort from the bed and no tools are required that could damage the part.
3DLAC® is distributed in an aerosol can as the spray helps distribute the product over the entire surface. The capacity is 400ml, which is about 400 uses.
3DLAC® is the first product that helps 3D printing, being a key factor.
Properties of 3DLAC®:
- Great adhesion between the base and the melting plastic.
- Especially suitable for large parts.
- Valid for PLA, ABS and many Thermoplastics.
- Between more base temperature, more adhesion..
- Once cooled the heatedbed the part is released with ease.
- Easy to clean with water, it is soluble.
- Valid for more than 400 uses.